Effective Date: August 4, 2023
Information collected directly from you: We may collect personal information directly from you, for example through a web form, during registration, while setting up an account with us, when you contact us for customer support, or at checkout. Personal information we collect directly from you may include first and last name, address, email address, and phone number.
and enable certain features such as keeping track of items you put in your shopping cart. Our email campaigns may also use tracking technologies such as web beacons, pixels and other similar technologies to automatically collect certain information such as your first and last name, address, email address, and phone number, IP address, browser type and version, and email engagement statistics.
Information collected from our partners: We may collect personal information about you from our third-party partners and combine it with other information that we collect. Personal information we collect from our partners may include, for example, your demographic information, event attendance, shopping history, and geographic location.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We may use information collected about you for any lawful purpose, including the following:
● To provide you with our products and services, customer service and support, and other relevant information;
● To market our products and services to you, including by email and text message subject to your consent;
● To provide our website to you, to optimize our website, and to assist with our advertising and marketing efforts;
● To send you abandoned cart reminders if you added items to your shopping cart but did not complete check out;
● To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our website; or
● With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We may share the information we collect with other parties, including the following:
● With third-party service providers to assist us with providing and marketing our products and services, such as payment processors, data hosting services, analytics services, online store support, advertising partners, and email service providers.
● With Constant Contact, to send email marketing and text message communications. For more information about how we may use your information with Constant Contact and the information that may be collected through our email campaigns, see Constant Contact’s Customer Data Notice available at https://www.constantcontact.com/legal/customer-contactdata-notice.
● With any affiliates or joint venture partners that we may have in the future.
● As part of a corporate sale, merger, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding.
● If necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights or the rights of third parties, or to protect the safety or security of any person or entity.
● With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without limitation.
Our website may offer interactive features, such as the ability to leave reviews, that you can use to communicate with other website visitors or to submit and post your own content. If you disclose information in one of these forums, this information can be viewed, collected, and used by others.
When you leave a comment on our website, you may opt-in to save your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
If you have an account and you log in to this website, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
This information is only collected to better serve and understand your user experience on the website. You have the option of turning off cookies on your computer should you wish to do so. If you choose to do that, you may not be able to view all features and content of this website.
We respect the privacy of children and “child” means an individual under the age of 13. All information and content on this website is intended for individuals over the age of 18. Children under the age of 13 are prohibited from using this website. We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information from children under the age of 13 without prior parental or guardian consent. If you believe personal information is collected from someone under the age of 13 without parental or guardian consent, then please contact us to have that information deleted.
GDPR VISITOR RIGHTS:
Under the GDPR, if you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain rights and information listed below.
We will retain any information you choose to provide to us until the earlier of:
● You ask us to delete the information by sending a request to [email protected]. Please note that such requests may result in you no longer being able to access paid or free content previously provided to you.
● Our decision to cease using our existing data providers.
● The Company decides to no longer be in business or continue to offer the services.
● The data is no longer needed to provide you service, is too costly to maintain further retention, or the Company finds it outdated.
● You have the right to request access to your data that we store and have the ability to access your personal data.
● You have the rights to either rectify or erase your personal data. You have the right to verify the accuracy of your personal data and have it corrected or removed completely.
● You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data. When you restrict the processing of your data, we can store your data but cannot process it further.
● You have the right to object to the processing of your data in certain circumstances including but not limited to direct marketing, profiling, scientific or historical research purposes, statistical purposes, automated decision-making and profiling, and tasks based on legitimate interests or in the public interest/exercise of official authority.
● You have the right to the portability of your data. You have the right to request your personal data from us, receive it and transfer it to another controller.
● You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. If you have provided consent to the Company’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
● You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
● We require only the information that is reasonably necessary to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (CCPA COMPLIANCE):
If you reside in California, you are entitled to additional rights under California law and we ensure compliance with the CCPA. Here are your rights:
● You have the right to know whether your personal information is sold or disclosed to third parties.
● You have the right to say no to the sale of your personal information.
● You also have the right to access your personal information, which we will provide within 30 days of such request.
● You have the right to have your personal information deleted.
● You have the right to equal service, price and no discrimination.
● You have the right to data portability and the right to request your personal information and use it for your own purposes.
● Pursuant to California’s “Shine the Light Act,” you are permitted to request information about the manner in which we share certain categories of information with third parties for their marketing use. We may disclose your personal information to our affiliates or other related third parties such as service providers, vendors for their use in marketing to you, so we can provide the products and/or services offered on this website to you. When we disclose such information, your personal information is still kept confidential and between us and that third party. It is not used for any other purpose that’s not permitted under the laws.
Please be advised we DO NOT SELL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION to third parties and have never sold your personal information. We do not intend to sell your personal information in the future either.
Under the CCPA, you still have the right to opt-out of such sales and send us a “do not sell my information” request. If you would like to exercise any of your rights under California law, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by sending us an email at [email protected]. Only you as the person registered with the California Secretary of State can make such verifiable consumer requested related to your personal information or someone you authorize to act on your behalf.
Your verifiable consumer request must provide sufficient information that allows us to verify that you are the person you are claiming to be or that you are the authorized representative of such person about whom we had collected personal information. You must describe your request with enough details such as your first and last name, address and your country that allow us to properly understand the request and respond to it. Please note we cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information unless we first verify your identity or authority to make such a request and confirm that the personal information relates to you. We will make all attempts to respond to your request within 30 days of receipt.
The security of your personal information is important to us, and we strive to follow generally commercial industry standards to protect your personal information submitted to us voluntarily and automatically. However, no method of transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee absolute security of your information. When you make a credit card purchase or purchase through any means on the website, you will be directed to a third-party vendor to complete the transaction. Any information you provide during the checkout process is not stored on our website but instead provided to the third-party vendor that completes the purchase transaction.
By using this website, you agree to hold us harmless for any security breach and for any unauthorized use of your personal information by third parties. You also agree that we cannot be held responsible for any disclosure of your information through our website without our knowledge and consent.
DIGITAL ADVERTISING & ANALYTICS:
We may also work with third parties that collect data about your use of our website and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. We use Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the website and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our website, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit
Your web browser may allow you to block or disable cookies; however, parts of our website may not function properly if you do so.
We have no control over these third parties and they have their own privacy policies. Neither are we responsible for the activities and practices of these third parties. You should contact them directly and read their privacy policies for any questions. You also agree that your use of these third-party websites is solely at your risk.
EMAIL AND TEXT MESSAGE COMMUNICATIONS:
If you wish to unsubscribe from our email campaigns, please click on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email sent from us. If you opt out of our email marketing, we will still send you messages related to our transactions and relationship with you, such as order confirmations.
If you wish to stop receiving text messages from us, reply STOP, QUIT, CANCEL, OPT-OUT, or UNSUBSCRIBE to any text message sent from us. For more information, see our Mobile Messaging Terms and Conditions available at [insert link to your mobile terms].
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS:
1. Right to Information –
2. Right to Access –
You have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you. If you would like to review, modify, or delete the personal data we have collected, please contact us at [email protected]. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
3. Right to Rectification –
If you believe the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request corrections or updates. You can do so by contacting us at [email protected].
4. Right to Erasure –
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data in certain circumstances. Please note that this right is not absolute and may be subject to legal requirements or other compelling reasons for us to retain your data.
5. Right to Restriction of Processing –
You can request that we restrict the processing of your personal information under specific circumstances, such as when the accuracy of the data is contested, or the processing is unlawful. Please contact us at [email protected] if you wish to exercise this right.
6. Right to Object –
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes or for certain reasons related to your specific situation. You can exercise this right by using contacting us at [email protected].
7. Right to Data Portability –
If you wish to move your personal data from our systems to another organization, we will provide your data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, where feasible.
8. Right to Lodge a Complaint –
If you believe that your privacy rights have been violated, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority or regulatory body responsible for data protection in your country.
9. How to Exercise Your Rights –
Please note that while we strive to honor your privacy rights, certain legal obligations or business needs may prevent us from immediately complying with your request. We will communicate any such reasons to you.
10. Changes to this Privacy Rights Section –
We may update this “YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS” section from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or for other operational, legal, or regulatory reasons. Please revisit this section periodically to stay informed about your privacy rights.
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION:
When you work with us, you may review, change, or update your contact information by changing your preferences in the footer of an email campaign or by emailing [email protected].
We comply with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and do not spam or send misleading information. Should you wish to no longer receive communication from us, you have the option of unsubscribing by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email we send to you or by contacting [email protected].
● As for third-party websites, please contact them directly to unsubscribe and/or opt-out from their communications.
● We are in compliance with the GDPR along with the email marketing service we use to collect your data.
If you have any questions about this policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at [email protected].