Parenting for WINS Programs
Youth success begins with their Parents!
If you want thriving, independent emerging adults, you can’t start too early.
Raising children to adulthood is a 20+ year process. During the teen years, the responsibility and initiative for learning and success shifts from parents to students.
Parenting success means not having your children come back from college and move into your basement.
Parties, careers, vacations, and shopping trips are often carefully planned. NIA© Parenting – Nurturing Independence and Achievement sessions help parents plan the development and education that will carry children into self-sufficient, positive, and productive adulthood.
- Developing your parenting style
- Goals and milestones for your children
- Household Peace-keeping techniques
- Plan and method for teaching skills to children and youth
- Understanding of the long process of raising children
- Strategies for the stages of parenting
NASA Parenting – Becoming the New Adult Success Administration helps parents build a framework to launch their children into successful adulthood.
- Parenting Process overview
- Laying the foundation
- The big pilot training strategy shift
- Guiding Career Exploration
- Launch preparation
Reach out to us to learn more about how we help parents create a strategy for getting their children into college and beyond.
Consultations & Parenting Programs
#Testimonial What Parents Say
Wisdom In Minutes seminars and workshops are engaging, practical, and memorable!