Launch into Adult Life
Adult-Life Skills Building for Emerging Adults
Moving into independent adulthood requires dealing with issues and making decisions on a new level.
Students get needed practical information for starting independent adulthood by examining work/life issues and making decisions on a new level.
Wisdom in Minutes isn't just about academics. See what we're working on.
Stay up to date with the latest news, stories and events.
Post-Graduation Launch Prep Programs
Budgeting for living expenses can be tricky at first. It takes time to learn how handle your money, resources and relationships.
There are details you must handle as an adult that you never looked at as a teen. Wisdom In Minutes provides practical information to begin life on your own.
- A strategy for independent money management
- Understanding of the expectations and responsibilities of independent adulthood
- A method for Prioritizing life goals and tasks
- Managing yourself and your relationships – developing a positive self -image and positive social environment
- Tips for transitioning from school to work – basic workplace etiquette